Please join Greenberg Traurig for a virtual discussion of recent developments regarding the definition of “independent contractor” and considerations for due diligence reviews and worker classification compliance. This webinar will provide an overview of various regulations and laws governing the definition of independent contractor and legal and practical implications resulting from the variations.
Tuesday, May 25, 2021
2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. EDT
- Topics Include:
- Laws Impacting the Independent Contractor Definition
- Unemployment Insurance Modernization Act
- Department Of Labor Regulations
- State Laws Governing Independent Contractors
- Impact of the Fluctuating Definition on Due Diligence Reviews
- Best Practices in Worker Classification
Pending 1.0 CLE credits.