On Oct. 21, join Greenberg Traurig’s recognized Texas Labor & Employment practitioners to discuss the issues employers face as the “new normal” emerges and takes shape. With the imminent close of the 87th Legislature, the start of a new school year, and the return-to-the-office mandates, Texas employers face a number of new and unanswered questions:
- Can they require COVID-19 vaccines for their employees?
- How do they handle challenging COVID-19 vaccine exemption requests?
- Are they required to mandate masks?
- Are they required to accommodate COVID-19-related stress issues?
- How can they mitigate risk under the new sexual harassment law?
- Can they be held liable under the new Texas Heartbeat Act?
Thursday, October 21, 2021
11:30 a.m. CST (12:30 p.m. EST)