You are invited to listen to Episode 34 of Greenberg Traurig’s Trade Secret Law Evolution Podcast, “Forum and Venue Issues in Delaware Trade Secret Litigation, and Preemption by the Uniform Trade Secrets Act.”
In Episode 34, host Jordan Grotzinger and Greenberg Traurig’s Justin Victor discuss two recent Delaware cases that address what law and venue to choose for trade secret litigation, courts’ differing policies on enfodrcing such agreements, and preemption by the Uniform Trade Secrets Act.
The Trade Secret Law Evolution Podcast is designed to help business leaders, in-house counsel, and entrepreneurs stay current on trade secret law while they protect their companies’ most valuable assets. Each episode addresses recent developments in the law and concludes with key takeaways.
Links to select prior episodes:
- Trade Secret Law Evolution Podcast- Episode 33: An Overview of Forensic Investigations with Expert Jim Vaughn
- Preemption by the UTSA, Compilations as Trade Secrets, and the Ninth Circuit’s Decision on Pre-DTSA Enactment Disclosures
- 2020 Year in Review
- Sufficiently Identifying Trade Secrets to Avoid Summary Judgment, Factors Relevant to Customer Data as Trade Secrets
- Trade Secret Law Evolution Podcast Episode 29: Criminal Enforcement of Trade Secret Protection
- Agency, Indirect Misappropriation and Intrinsic Knowledge as a Trade Secret
- Attorneys’ Fees in Trade Secret Cases, Filing Under Seal and Challenges in Obtaining a TRO