You are invited to listen to Episode 33 of Greenberg Traurig’s Trade Secret Law Evolution Podcast, “An Overview of Forensic Investigations with Expert Jim Vaughn.”
In Episode 33, host Jordan Grotzinger discusses the logistics of forensic investigations, a key process in trade secret cases, with expert Jim Vaughn of iDiscovery Solutions.
The Trade Secret Law Evolution Podcast is designed to help business leaders, in-house counsel, and entrepreneurs stay current on trade secret law while they protect their companies’ most valuable assets. Each episode addresses recent developments in the law and concludes with key takeaways.
Links to select prior episodes:
- Preemption by the UTSA, Compilations as Trade Secrets, and the Ninth Circuit’s Decision on Pre-DTSA Enactment Disclosures
- 2020 Year in Review
- Sufficiently Identifying Trade Secrets to Avoid Summary Judgment, Factors Relevant to Customer Data as Trade Secrets
- Trade Secret Law Evolution Podcast Episode 29: Criminal Enforcement of Trade Secret Protection
- Agency, Indirect Misappropriation and Intrinsic Knowledge as a Trade Secret
- Attorneys’ Fees in Trade Secret Cases, Filing Under Seal and Challenges in Obtaining a TRO
- Extraterritorial Application of Trade Secret Law and Proving What Constitutes a Trade Secret