You are invited to listen to Episode 11 of Greenberg Traurig’s Workplace Safety Review Podcast, “Diversity in the Environmental, Health & Safety Community – What Needs to Be Done?”
In this episode, Greenberg Traurig’s Michael T. Taylor, chair of Greenberg Traurig’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Group, speaks with Francene Diehl, corporate director of safety for Chesapeake Utilities Corporation. Diehl discusses her own experience as an environmental, healthy, and safety professional, and how to increase diversity in the industry.
The podcast, in which Taylor interviews influential environmental, health, and safety professionals across the country in a broad range of industries, is available on the Greenberg Traurig website, as well as on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, and Spotify.
Listen to previous episodes:
- New Episode Alert: Episode 10: OSHA Enforcement: Its History & Its Future in Workplace Safety
- A Look Ahead at 2021 – More of the Same for EHS or a Whole New Ballgame?
- Interview with Doug Parker, Cal-OSHA Chief
- Accident Investigations: What You Need to Know
- Interview with Nevada OSHA’s Chief Administrative Officer, Jess Lankford