On May 23, Greenberg Traurig is hosting part 2 of our webinar series on Environmental, Health and Safety. COVID-19, economic and logistical challenges, and a new administration have unleashed significant changes on the regulated community. To better understand and help prepare for these challenges and changes, Greenberg Traurig has joined with industry consultants, community advocates, and government regulators to host two webinars on Environmental, Health and Safety.
Part Two of the Webinar Series
Environmental, Social, and Governance: The community’s role in effective ESG systems – Putting the “social” in ESG.
- Suzanne Gabriele, Principal Consultant, Geosyntec
- Dr. Rachel A. Meidl, LP.D., CHMM, Fellow in Energy and Environment, Rice University
- Bernadette M. Rappold, Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig
Tornadoes, Wildfires, Hurricanes, and Flooding: Responding to rising extreme weather events – How to prepare for the unprecedented.
- Faheem Kazimi, Gulf Coast SHEQ Manager, INEOS Styrolution
- Christopher J. Neumann, Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig
- Tim Robson, Director of Rescue and Safety, Tribalco
Click here for more more details on part one of the webinar series.
Please contact Martin Brogan at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
1.5 General CLE credit pending approval: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, NJ, NV, PA & TX
1.5 Transitional Professional Practice CLE credit pending approval in NY