Todd Wozniak and Jonathan Sulds of Greenberg Traurig and Ted Anderson of Welch Consulting will discuss the federal and state laws mandating equal pay for equal work, including gender based pay equity.
Topics of Discussion
- Current federal and state laws requiring pay equity and the differences among the laws
- Why it is important to prepare now for a pay equity lawsuit or audit
- How statistical experts can help assess data and determine if employers have a pay equity issue
- Suggested steps employers can take to address potentially problematic pay practices or discrepancies
To learn more and register, click here.
- Tuesday, April 18, 2017 12:00 through Tuesday, April 18, 2017 2:00
- MetLife Building - 15th Floor
- New York City, New York 10166