Join us for Part II of our Traditional Labor webinar series, which will discuss potential changes to employee and employer rights under the National Labor Relations Act under the Biden administration. Part II of this series will include a lively discussion about hot topics in the labor world in an engaging moderated Q&A format.
Tuesday, May 18, 2021
2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. ET
Discussion topics will address the questions we are hearing most frequently from our clients, including:
- Pitfalls and best practices for employers to comply with the NLRA in coming years
- NLRB enforcement activity under the Biden administration
- Best practices for union and non-union employers concerning work rules and handbook policies
- Innovative ways unions are organizing in the post-pandemic world through social media, text messaging, websites, and around political causes
- The role of Zoom and other technology in labor relations
CLE credit pending.