You are invited to listen to Episode 14 of Greenberg Traurig’s Workplace Safety Review Podcast, “Greenberg Traurig Special Guest: Mark Rothstein, University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law, School of Medicine Director”
In this episode, Michael Taylor, chair of Greenberg Traurig’s Occupational Safety and Health Group, interviews Mark Rothstein, University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law and the School of Medicine Director. Professor Rothstein discusses employer mandated vaccines dealing with COVID-19.
Workplace Safety Review is a podcast where Taylor and Adam Roseman, member of the firm’s OSHA Group, interview influential environmental, health, and safety professionals across the country regarding timely and important topics in the environmental, health, and safety world. The podcase is available on the Greenberg Traurig website, as well as on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, and Spotify.
Listen to previous episodes:
- Workplace Safety Review Podcast Episode 13: Special Guest- Marc Freedman, U.S. Chamber of Commerce VP of Employment Policy
- The Federal Occupational Safety and Health Review Commission: What the Regulated Community Needs to Know
- Diversity in the Environmental, Health & Safety Community – What Needs to Be Done?
- OSHA Enforcement: Its History & Its Future in Workplace Safety
- A Look Ahead at 2021 – More of the Same for EHS or a Whole New Ballgame?