You are invited to listen to Episode 13 of Greenberg Traurig’s Workplace Safety Review Podcast, “Special Guest: Marc Freedman, U.S. Chamber of Commerce VP of Employment Policy”
In this episode, Marc Freedman discusses his role as the Vice President of Employment Policy for the United States Chamber of Commerce, how the Chamber supports its members with workplace safety and health issues, OSHA under the new administration, whether OSHA will issue an emergency temporary standard (ETS) related to COVID-19, and, if it does, what requirements the ETS is likely going to include.
The podcast, in which Taylor interviews influential environmental, health, and safety professionals across the country in a broad range of industries, is available on the Greenberg Traurig website, as well as on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, and Spotify.
Listen to previous episodes:
- The Federal Occupational Safety and Health Review Commission: What the Regulated Community Needs to Know
- Diversity in the Environmental, Health & Safety Community – What Needs to Be Done?
- OSHA Enforcement: Its History & Its Future in Workplace Safety
- A Look Ahead at 2021 – More of the Same for EHS or a Whole New Ballgame?
- Interview with Doug Parker, Cal-OSHA Chief