Greenberg Traurig will provide an informative webinar to discuss the state of LGBTQ rights under federal law & the new Administration, along with commentary on what we might expect in 2017.
Topics of Discussion
- Courts Recognition of Gender Identity and Sexual Orientation Discrimination as Sex Discrimination & EEOC Enforcement Trends
- Transgender Issues in the Workplace & Best Practices for Transitioning Employees
- Risk Mitigation and Litigation Strategy
- Intersectionality of Religion & LBGT Under Title VII
- Potential Actions of the Trump Administration
- SCOTUS: Gloucester County School Board
To learn more and register, click here.
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017 12:00 through Wednesday, February 22, 2017 1:00